The New Year is here and it's again when all of us say..."I need to get in shape"..."I need to lose weight"..."I need to go to the gym". This time every year, the gym's are a zoo in January and by March it's a ghost town. What are you going to do this year that's different so you'll be in the best shape of your life? All too often the motivation is short lived because you don't know what to do, you just know something has to get done. That's where I come in with the time tested and proven best muscle building and weight loss program ever.
As far as losing motivation and not knowing what to do...NOT HERE...not gonna happen! I'm gong to teach you step by step whether your goal is weight loss, building muscle, or increasing sports performance.
Here's the topics I'll review:
- Workout Plan - Only the best workout exercises here. We'll also cover how often to workout? How long? How hard? If you've read any of the blog you should know the answer to that one!
- Nutritional & Diet - There are many fad diets and myths when it comes to eating right, we'll use solid nutrition that's proven to work for best results with weight loss and building muscle.
- Vitamins & Supplements - There's thousands of products on the market, I'll cut through the crap and give you the best products I personally recommend.
- Aerobics & Cardio - Contrary to popular belief aerobics aren't the best way to lose weight, improving your cardio is important but no hour long marathon hamster training here. We'll map out the right program for maximum weight loss and muscle building.
- Community Support & Professional Help - We all need professional help, some more than others! I'll give you all the tools you need and The Fit Like 51 community is going to be here so that you can talk with others facing similar challenges. Follow me on Twitter @FitLike51 for daily motivation and progress, we're all in this together!
The first order of business, in the next few days write down your health and fitness goals. Whether it's extreme weight loss or building muscle, write down exactly what your health and fitness goals are. Don't be afraid to dream! Second, we want to write down a reasonable time to get there. You may have a reunion, wedding, or tropical vacation to put as a timeline but a realistic healthy time frame would be 1-2lbs of fat loss per week. Next, we have to right down why we want to be fit and healthy. This keeps us motivated and our eye on the ball to see this challenge through. It's important to consider family and friends and be sure to tell them about wanting to change your health, who knows maybe they'll decide to join us?
In the next blog entry I'm going to outline the exact workout you should be doing and key concepts to consider along the way. This is going to be a great year!!